International Power implements automated meter based preventative maintenance in Maximo with CBM-Max
A comprehensive and systematic approach to maintenance planning, Reliability Centered Maintenance is capable of providing maintenance solutions throughout the entire system’s lifecycle. It develops the relationship between assets, owners, operators, and maintainers, allowing for the optimization of operational expenditure.
We understand your maintenance challenges
Faced with enormous technical, regulatory, competitive, and economic challenges in current markets, you may have to consider the following:
- Develop a maintenance policy that minimizes the cost of managing and operating your assets throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Obtain maximum efficiency from maintenance personnel, driving unit costs to an optimum level.
- Identify and establish the operational, maintenance, and capital improvement policies that will manage the risks of equipment failure most effectively.
- Monitor, assess, predict, and generally understand the working of your physical assets.
- Build your asset data portfolio to increase confidence in future decisions.
Create a cost-effective maintenance strategy
The costs to own, operate, and maintain your physical assets are increasing. To maximize return on investment, your assets must be kept working efficiently. You can greatly reduce the cost of ownership by implementing a Predictive Maintenance (PdM) program using RCM. RCM is the foundation of a cost-effective maintenance strategy that addresses the dominant causes of equipment failure.
Reliability Centered Maintenance enables you to achieve:
- Greater safety and environmental integrity
- Improved operating performance
- A comprehensive database
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Longer useful life of your expensive assets