Honeywell’s Advanced Solutions announces the withdrawal from sale of Control Performance Optimizer as
of April 30, 2012.
Customers requesting support information or requiring applications to replace functionalities provided by
Control Performance Optimizer are requested to consult the withdrawal notice, and migrate to the appropriate
replacement product. More information on any of these products can be obtained through your Honeywell Account
Manager or at www.honeywellprocess.com.
Control Performance Optimizer
APC Design, Development, Simulation & Implementation
Control Performance Optimizer is for process control engineers who require the ability to design and develop process simulators and test APC strategies offline before final online implementation.
It is a vendor-independent product that enables users to process incoming signals, design and implement soft sensors, and drive the regulatory control layer with supervisory controllers and optimizers. Powerful simulations allow for rapid scenario testing as well as control development and troubleshooting.
- Intuitive interface allows for model development, simulation, and controller design
- Design and develop models quickly with preconfigured function blocks and analysis tools
- Design a series of test controllers with the user-friendly, drag and drop interface
- Perform rigorous offline testing on test controllers and track the results across the full range of plant operating conditions
- Switch seamlessly from the plant model to the real plant with one key stroke
||'Powered by Matrikon' symbolizes that this product/solution is system and application independent.