Take the First Step with a CBM Readiness Assessment
As your organization embraces technology to provide efficiencies in maintenance
management, condition-based maintenance (CBM) is playing a major role in moving your organization from traditional, reactive maintenance to a proactive approach.
A balanced approach to asset management
We understand your challenges
Faced with the need to perform cost effective maintenance, you may have the following
- Given our organizational goals and maintenance strategy, what is the optimal level of CBM for my organization?
- How can a CBM program make my workforce more efficient and effective (i.e. do more with less)?
- Do my work management processes require modification to support a CBM program?
- How can I leverage my existing systems and infrastructure (e.g. Maximo, DCS, SCADA, Historian, etc.)?
- What type of return on investment can I expect from a CBM program?
- How can a CBM program be implemented in conjunction with my existing reliability initiatives?
The focus of a CBM Readiness Assessment is to identify the overall readiness of
your organization to implement a CBM program with current business processes and
to define a path to move towards condition-based maintenance.